Due to security concerns and lack of encrypted email, please do not email any personal health information to Health Services. All health information can be mailed, hand delivered or faxed to (510) 486-7192.
- All Class 3b and Class 4 laser users who will be at LBNL for more than one month must complete a special LBNL laser eye examination administered by an optometrist through Health Services. Appointments can be made by contacting us.
- Health Services provides medical surveillances to LBNL employees who work under conditions and with materials that have a potential health risk (e.g., carcinogens, biological agents, toxic chemicals, noise, and lasers).
- Employees can schedule to meet with an occupational health professional for a history, physical exams, and lab tests. Results are confidential and copies are available to you at no cost.
- Prescription safety glasses are available at no cost to LBNL employees. If you do not have a current prescription, an on-site optometrist can provide this service. Contact us to schedule an appointment.
- All new career employees are eligible to receive a comprehensive baseline physical examination, and if indicated, pulmonary function testing and electrocardiogram. Contact us to schedule your appointment.