The Occurrence Reporting and Processing System (ORPS) at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL) notifies and keeps Laboratory management and applicable elements of the Department of Energy (DOE) informed of abnormal events that could adversely affect:
- The health and safety of employees, guests, visitors, and the general public; the environment.
- The intended purpose of LBNL facilities.
- The credibility of the DOE and/or LBNL.
Contact the ORPS Coordinator at (510) 486-7073 if you have questions or need access to ORPS reports.
- Reporting Environment, Safety & Health Occurrences pamphlet
- LBNL Reporting of Environment, Safety & Health Occurrences poster