- Waste Management provides pickup of medical/biohazardous waste from both on and off-site locations for off-site treatment and disposal.
- Lab-wide safety committees are coordinated through the EHS Division and are chartered by Lab and Division Management.
- EHS Business Analysts work with customers to develop or modify EHS business applications.
- Berkeley Lab's Fall Protection Program manages the risk of falls while individuals are working at heights through planning, training, installation, use of fall protection and rescue systems, and implementation of fall protection and rescue procedures.
- The EHS Intranet page is for the EHS Division employees and guests and is intended as a starting point for core administrative support needs.
- EHS contact for wildfire smoke: Rob Connelly (firstname.lastname@example.org)