Take steps to lead a healthy lifestyle and improve your overall health or encourage men that you know. Even small changes can make a big difference.
Here are some tips for staying healthy:
- Get active – Join in on UC walks June, 14th at 11:30 AM at the Café.
- Eat a healthy diet and maintain a healthy weight by joining the next weight watcher’s session in the Fall.
- Drink alcohol in moderation.
- Don’t smoke and find ways to quit.
- Reduce stress by getting a massage onsite, Tuesdays, or join in on Meditation Mondays. If you need help call the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) or talk to a behavioral health specialist in your health plan.
- Get your recommended screenings and see your healthcare provider.
– Stop by Health services and get your blood pressure checked or sign up for our next know your numbers event.
For more information click here: