The law and DOE require prompt notification of all work-related EHS incidents/accidents. Report all such events immediately to your supervisor and EHS.
In case of emergency:
- If this is a life-threatening emergency, call x7911 or 9-911 immediately or the emergency number on your desk phone if off-site. Please stay on the line until it is answered.If calling from a cellular phone, call 911 and be prepared to tell the dispatcher your exact location.
- Inform your supervisor and/or line manager.
- Call Health Services at x6266 for Injuries and Illnesses.
- Call x6999 for the following:
- Environmental releases
- Hazardous conditions
- Traffic incidents
- Near-miss events
- Security events
- Make direct contact with your work lead, supervisor and/or responsible division/department manager so that prompt appropriate action can be taken.