The Department of Energy (DOE) has established requirements and guidelines for Laboratory participation in events. These requirements ensure good stewardship and appropriate use of federal funds.
- To attend an event, enter the event into the Attend Request Form. Administrative staff will review and validate the request, and make modifications as needed.
- Upon Administrative Staff validation, the POC will enter the event into the Attend Event Request (AER) database for DOE review.
- When OCFO and DOE have reviewed the event, the POC and requester will be notified via email on the status of the request (approved, denied or exempt).
- When a requester has received approval from Conference Services (Cvent) and his/her supervisor, contact the Admin Help Desk to request travel arrangements.
- When your trip concludes submit your request to the Admin Help Desk for reimbursement.
If you have any questions, contact your Department Administrative Staff:
- EWRP – Carmen Ayala, ext: 7170
- Health and Safety – Frank Rosado, ext: 7704
For additional information, contact your Attend Event Request POC:
- Candace Flores, ext: 7840